Jennifer Lopez Fan

A Romantic and Thrilled Fan of Actress and Singer Jennifer Lopez, Sharing Summaries, Reviews, Commentaries, News, Photographs About her Movies and Charming Personality.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

"Marissa Ventura" Caught Me

Four years ago, I bought "Maid In Manhattan" Cd just for my household entertainment. I have been spinning and have never recovered from JLo fever. whao, that lady swept me off my feet to the point that any film or movie that carries her participatory endorsement, no matter how brief her appearance, I AM FOR IT!

Jennifer Lopez! I am ever proud of this atheletic actress and songstress. I must confess that I don't know yet if there is any fans club for her, but I am a fan to the core with passion. Oh I love her and her films.

That is why I am solely dedicating this blog to share my opinions (including summaries) of her movies that I have watched with all who are also her lovers of her acts and fans world wide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home